Wednesday, November 08, 2006

be generous..


I been experiencing few accidents lately with my proton waja car, couple months ago a bus rammed into the side of my car, then brats do a series of painting on my front bonnet and yesterday a stone falling from the sky and smashed my front mirror…the first things came across my mind when my mirror fall into pieces was..there goes my arts exhibition budget ..i’ve plan to take my family to Asian arts exhibition in Malacca this weekend…now everything turned into smoke..i have to replaced the front mirror immediately.. no such things as end of the month, wait for salary or whatever…have to use the exhibition money.

Why are this accidents happening to me? I got myself thinking, maybe this is god way of telling me…i did something wrong somewhere without realizing it.. maybe I have little extra money now but I forgot about ‘sedekah’...or maybe this is pay-off for the small sins that I have done..past and present..if this is the punishment for my misdemeanour, I'm accepting it with open heart and syukur ‘Alhamdulillah’.

Another theory..I think my car is upset with me..maybe I didn’t show enough care and love..I washed my car once a month..my interior dust-covered..floor carpet full with sands..bodyworks terrible..impact from the accidents still prominent..maybe just maybe, this is why my car involved in mishap time to time...just to show displeasure… when I drive a BMW then I will show unconditional love to my car…BMW??..ahhh mimpi la lu mat!! still loved my waja though, no matter how shabby the cars look.

I’m still planning on taking my family somewhere this weekend..maybe for seafood at tanjung piai..pontian..or duduk rumah makan kuih raya..lowcost pastime!!

2 comments:

HLiza said...

Laa kesiannya..malang bertimpa-timpa kat Waja tu. Dulu masa ada Kancil aje (belum ada anak) we all pernah kena cam ni, sampai kena pinjam duit sedara sebab tengah sengkek gila. Then Rio pulak kena on the second day kami pakai...peliknya Rio glass..dia tak berderai tapi retak satu spot aje..glass dia mahal lak tu, Last2 buat crack treatment je, tahan pulak tu sampai sekarang (Angah pakai). Anyway, makan kuih kat rumah best gak..

oldrockers said...

cermin kereta skrg dah byk pakai double layer..itu pasal tak pecah berderai..waja pun tak berderai tapi retak besar...batu besar..semua kereta kami dulu..wira, kenari dan naza skrg pernah kena batu..taruh gam aje, ..cermin naza mahal sgt..waja ni crack dia besor sgt..kena tukar..RM380 okey lagi..makan seafood mungkin on..jom!!..ajak shidi & budak-budak sekali.