Sunday, August 27, 2006

work & wife


My weekend will never be a same again...since i started my own advertising company..i found it very difficult for me to have a quiet weekend for my family and me to enjoy..even on holidays where i suppose to drop everything and let loose..there always something to do..it's all started when my country was hit by a economy recession...business suck.

A lot of company have to close shop..most of the company have to let their staff go with little compesation..i was one of those unlucky ones..with the compesation money i got..i started a small company with couple of my best friends..a graphic designer & accountant..we tried to make this company a sucessful one..but it's a hard struggle, finding a project very difficult..and when the pressure getting to much to handle, both of my partners left to find a job with steady income...pressure from their family are just too much to ignore..

I'm very determined to make things work..i just go and do whatever i can to make a living..my wife is a big inspiration in my struggle..she never complain about anything..i got my car repossess by a bank...housing loan was not paid for a whole year...lucky for me..a friend introduce me to this singapore client..since that day i have been servicing this singapore company..things are improving but not very much and in 2001 i got my big break when i bump into a old friend which later introduced me to a newspaper company..news straits times..since that day..life have been generous..right now i'm doing my bit to repaid all the sacrifice made by my wife during hard times..it's have been almost 9 years now since i first started..i will always remember all the hardship..a singaporean friend and especially my wife..i love you dear..forever and ever...

2 comments:

abe jol said...

thats what a man do

HLiza said...

Inilah clue nye yang memecahkan rahsia. How can I not recognize the smiling face of my own beloved sister! Ha ha ha.. lain kali letak lagi gambo awek kat sini!